Jul 26, 2009

The love that swells






These are the times of my life I will never forget. When I'm with these children I see absolute purity. Being around the kids is so uplifting and heart warming. They make me forget about all my problems and whatever troubles I had in the past. They take me back to my own childhood, when life was so simple. A child's view on altruism is so easy. I envy and miss seeing through the eyes of a child. Seeing their bright and smiling faces reminds me of why I came here. It's hard because I know that one day I'll have to leave them. For now, I will do what I can to better their lives while I'm here.

Matthew 18:3-4 
3 And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is greatest in the kingdom of heaven."

1 comments:

sheritnok said...

Jeff - you look great and you look happy. I'm glad to see that!